THANKS TO AFOTS - TD.
AND I WILL REPOST HER 1ST ONE AGAIN..
The reason its called 'THE DEY WAY' is because this is how I do it and why I do it. This project is a huge piece of me.
It’s emotional, vulnerable, soulful & playful… all at once. It carries my roots, my rhythm, my love for groove, improvisation, Carnatic influences, heavy unison lines, bass-driven melodies, and the freedom to create without boundaries.
Some of it came from pain. Some from joy. But most importantly, it came from my experiences, from a deep place in my heart.
If you heard my Debut Album 'MOHINI DEY' then think of this one as my next era. This album is an evolved version of me. This album showcases more of who I am becoming and my potential.
1.
The Dey Way (feat. Gergo Borlai)
2.
Xtroverted Soul (feat. WILLOW)
3.
Whammy Award (feat. Marco Cirigliano)
4.
Slappa Dey Bass (feat. Eric Moore)
5.
Joy (feat. Larnell Lewis)
6.
15 Steps Ahead (feat. Roni Kaspi)
7.
Uncle Dennis (feat. Dennis Chambers)
8.
DAD
FLAC [24B X 48000]
https://mega.nz/file/HCIjyS5A#AmOWeOYue6f-SENHqTP2M6nK5BPlbblrrxJtYY6r_jk

No comments:
Post a Comment